Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cute wedding favor idea: "Watch our love grow" flower seeds. Love this! Maybe say something other than that....but I like the idea of seeds to sow this fall for flowers in the spring!.

bride & bridesmaids at the bar... soooo funny! I wana do this! lol
bride & bridesmaids at the bar... soooo funny! I wana do this! lol

Download whole gallery
Cute wedding favor idea: "Watch our love grow" flower seeds. Love this! Maybe say something other than that....but I like the idea of seeds to sow this fall for flowers in the spring!.
Cute wedding favor idea: "Watch our love grow" flower seeds. Love this! Maybe say something other than that....but I like the idea of seeds to sow this fall for flowers in the spring!.

Download whole gallery
dainty & simple
dainty & simple

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Inspiration: Dior Cocktail Cape
Inspiration: Dior Cocktail Cape

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment