Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

"DIY: Ask your photographer to do this! It's a long exposure shot with sparklers. All they had to do was stand there very still and someone else ran around them with a sparkler. It's like a fairy tale!" I would totally do this for one of my wedding photos

Japanese nurse, 1905
Japanese nurse, 1905

Download whole gallery
Vietnam
Vietnam

Download whole gallery
Ao dai
Ao dai

Download whole gallery
"DIY: Ask your photographer to do this! It's a long exposure shot with sparklers. All they had to do was stand there very still and someone else ran around them with a sparkler. It's like a fairy tale!" I would totally do this for one of my wedding photos
"DIY: Ask your photographer to do this! It's a long exposure shot with sparklers. All they had to do was stand there very still and someone else ran around them with a sparkler. It's like a fairy tale!"   I would totally do this for one of my wedding photos

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment