Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Six Senses is in southern Vietnam’s awe-inspiring, pristine archipelago of Con Dao #JetsetterCurator this is not what I picture when I think of Vietnam. total paradise.

ao dai - train detail
ao dai - train detail

Download whole gallery
Your Wedding Ao Dai : wedding ao dai tea ceremony vietnamese wedding Ao Cuoi
Your Wedding Ao Dai :  wedding ao dai tea ceremony vietnamese wedding Ao Cuoi

Download whole gallery
Pronovias 2013 Pre-Collection Wedding Dress. Delta ball gown with floral bodice.
Pronovias 2013 Pre-Collection Wedding Dress. Delta ball gown with floral bodice.

Download whole gallery
Six Senses is in southern Vietnam’s awe-inspiring, pristine archipelago of Con Dao #JetsetterCurator this is not what I picture when I think of Vietnam. total paradise.
Six Senses is in southern Vietnam’s awe-inspiring, pristine archipelago of Con Dao #JetsetterCurator    this is not what I picture when I think of Vietnam. total paradise.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment